Remote photographic sensing for in-field monitoring of crop development
The system also has applications in horticulture where its advanced image
analysis can detect and measure the size of fruit. Make confident agronomic decisions by keeping track of crop changes and maturity.
The Eye Scout camera enables you to remotely monitor the growth and
phenophase of your crop.
The Eye Scout camera system is available in three variants:
– Wide-angle – for a panoramic view of the field.
– Zoom – for a more detailed view of the crop.
– Dual – utilises both wide-angle and zoom lenses.
All Eye Scout systems are equipped with a Zeiss optics 10 MP camera(s). Photos are integrated with the FieldClimate software.
• Remote imaging with several configuration options.
• Sophisticated image analysis for fruit crops.
• High-quality Zeiss optics.